We are seeking CA DBO licensed mortgage loan originators who have a minimum of three years of experience of self-generated production.
- You have a provable track record of success
- You have Realtor and non-Realtor referral partners.
- You know how to package a loan, calculate basic income and can essentially pre-underwrite the file in the field.
- You are a self-starter and require little corporate support other than funding your loans quickly and professionally.
- If that is you, we will pay you up to 150 bps for outside LOs. (paid after funding)
Do you want leads???
- We have opportunities for remote loan officers / bankers. That’s right, you can work from home and we will give you leads, which we have generated in-house.
- Get paid at submission and bonuses at funding
Junior Mortgage Bankers
*** We also have positions available for entry level sales people (junior mortgage bankers) and licensed loan officers in our call center at the corporate office.
Are you a branch manager?
If you are a branch manager with a team funding an average of $3,000,000 per month, we would love to show you how we can close loans in 7-10 business days. Let us help you help your team!
We will make a commitment to your success!
Secure One Capital offers an industry leading commission plan. We also provide to our eligible
employees an excellent benefits package, including health and dental insurance and a 401K.
We are working on establishing the best Non-QM and Niche platform available in the industry. With a combination of Government and Portfolio business we are committed and poised to be the best in the industry.
- FHA and VA down to 500 FICO Conforming including Cash Out
- FHA and VA down to 500 FICO High Balance including Cash Out
- Private Money Investment Program for NOO Residential Property to 70% (California Only)
- HARP with DTI to 65%, Unlimited LTV/CLTV, FICO Score to 500
- Bank Statement Program for Self Employed and W-2 Employees to 80%
- 95% LTV Conventional NO MI
- Jumbo Mortgages to 90% LTV
- Conventional Mortgages to 90% LTV No MI
- Reverse Mortgage Program
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Secure One Capital Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, parental status, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, religion, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance review systems, promotions and training, and career development programs. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting and/or recruitment advertising and selection for hire.
As part of Secure One Capital’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy, Secure One Capital will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that members of the above mentioned protected groups, including disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Secure One Capital is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where Secure One Capital applicants and employees are treated with respect and dignity. This policy is in accordance with State and Federal laws and reaffirms our company’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies.
Employees and applicants for employment are also protected against retaliation. Consistent with federal laws, acts of retaliation against an employee who engages in a protected activity, whistle blowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law will not be tolerated.
Secure One Capital provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: nicoleh@secureonecapital or calling 800-975-7873. Please state your request for assistance in your message. All reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Secure One Capital will be reviewed by the management, prior to determining the reasonableness of extending the requested accommodation.
Thank you for considering a career with Secure One Capital.